Happy Friday everyone!
The Innovate!SoCal conference is just around the corner and exhibitor space is officially SOLD OUT!
Here’s a sneak-peek at the conference exhibitors:
- 3-D digital photo – Long Beach, CA
- April Kawaoka Designs – Long Beach, CA
- ArtfulMind.biz – Marina del Rey, CA
- Bator Training and Consulting – Orange, CA
- Ill-D Design – Long Beach, CA
- Supporting Strategies Santa Monica – Manhattan Beach, CA
- Tribal Creative – Los Alamitos, CA
- We Labs – Long Beach, CA
- TRA Consulting, Inc. – Long Beach, CA
- Celtic Bank – Panama City Beach, FL
- Memory Ventures
- REVOterial – Los Angeles, CA
- NPI Services, Inc. – Huntington Beach, CA
- Engine Fitness – West Hollywood, CA
- Scan Digital – Indiana
- Shark Wheel – Lake Forest, CA
- Adela Health Inc. – Burbank, CA
- Microsoft Store – Cerritos, CA
- VolchekShot.me – Long Beach, CA
- Green Payment Solutions – North Hollywood, CA
- Gems Forever – San Pedro, CA
- Valley Economic Development Center – Sherman Oaks, CA
- Computer Architechs International Group – Gardena, CA
- T-Mobile – Los Angeles, CA
- Port Tech – San Pedro, CA
- Icnjobs.com – Valencia, CA
- Young Living Essentials
- Left Coast Mobility Systems – Los Angeles, CA
- Port of Long Beach – Long Beach, CA
- Rolling Robots – Los Angeles, CA
Here’s some interesting background information about two of our featured speakers:
David J. Delgado:
An artist, designer, and educator at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. David studied anthropology at UCLA and advertising at the Arts Center College of Design. During the last six years, he has led NASA’s Imagine Mars Project, challenging students to work with scientists and engineers to imagine and design a community on Mars, then express their ideas through art. He’s currently a part of the Arts & STEM Collaborative for the 21st Century Learning, working to include art into science, technology, engineering, and math education.
Soviet Union refugee turned successful American entrepreneur and Senior Fellow at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation-the world’s largest nonprofit-she is dedicated to entrepreneurship and education. She was educated at Georgetown and became an attorney before leaving a successful practice to launch her first company. She has advised startup founders and Fortune 500 executives on her methodology for launching customer-focused products and services. The first 100 registrants receive The New York Times best-seller, All in the Startup: Launching A New Idea When Everything is on the Line by Diana Kander, FREE!
I look forward to filling you in next Friday about how the conference went!
Have a great weekend!