Interested in joining the awesome team at Coast To Coast? Check out our available positions below!
Event Director & Head of Growth
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to take an exciting event planning business to the next level? If you are eager to make an impact and create success, you may be the unicorn we are looking for!
Our Event Director and Head of Growth position will require the candidate to take ownership of company projects including the new Executive Network program, bring innovative ideas for growing the business, and execute client work flawlessly. By collaborating directly with the CEO, you’ll have a real impact on bringing the business to its full potential.
Coast To Coast Conferences & Events in Long Beach, CA is in search of an experienced event manager with a knack for growing small businesses. The perfect fit for our role is a highly-motivated event manager who is comfortable taking full responsibility for completing all client work and also driving business growth quickly. If you’re experienced in B2B service sales and executing events like a pro, we want you!
What We Do:
CTC is a full-service conference and event planning company that manages any and all areas of events ranging from 100-10,000+ attendees. Additionally, we work with multiple clients on sourcing, negotiating and managing hotel room blocks. To learn more, visit www.ctcconferences.com.
What You’ll Do:
- Increase sales and crush company sales goals within the first 6 months
- Implement, recruit contractors, and refine CTC’s new Executive Network program focusing on hiring contract planners within the first four months of employment
- Take ownership of CTC’s marketing and sales efforts, create realistic sales forecasts, and ensure ROI
- Own and manage all client work, including event management and full execution
- Attend at least 2 networking events per month to generate sales leads
CTC has been in the event business for over 20 years! Our team runs lean but we are mighty and proud of our work. This full-time salary-based role is located in the CTC offices in Downtown Long Beach, CA.
- Tell us about your B2B sales experience and give an example of a time you found and closed a new client and what challenges you faced during the deal.
- Tell us about your most successful event, including the problems you faced along the way and how you proactively resolved these issues.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter answering the two questions above, and salary requirements to Kelly@ctcconferences.com.
We’re looking for a Passkey expert who is well versed in setting up Passkey websites for new events and adding all details for the hotels and inventory. Email email@example.com with a summary of your Passkey experience and the typical setup fee you charge to be considered.