Clients always expect their events to be fresh and exciting! One way of keeping your event alive and trendy is with floral decor. Innovative floral arrangements are now taking center stage when it comes to event decor and styling, not just at weddings; flowers have found their place at team dinners and annual corporate events too.
Event and venue management companies take inspiration from popular floral couture artists to make their event look elegant and beautiful.
Floral couture trends have upped the style quotient at several events. Here are some of the contemporary floral styles that you could use at your next event-
- With Pantone declaring ultra-violet as the color of the year, the floral decor industry has brought out elegant variations of purple in their arrangements. Striking purple Anemones and Hydrangeas make brilliant centerpieces by adding depth and texture to your general decor.
- Voluptuous flowers are also making waves in floral decor events. Floral designers are now using single colored flower arrangements that might not look fancy but definitely adds depth and a rustic feel to the furnishing.
- From floral walls, we are now about to delve into brighter and better floral structures. Floral ceilings and structural installations such as floral staircase with a bunch of flowers flooding the end of the handrail or a train of flowers cascading off the end of the table onto the floor are a few masterpieces that will be seen at events this year.
- You are going to see a lot of floral art at events this year. Flowers will be used with elements such as clear glass, mirrors and combined with soft-toned lights to create artistic decor! It is said that luxurious blooms such as garden roses and orchids will be used to craft these accent floral installations.
- Dried botanicals are headed your way. Although they aren’t everybody’s cup of tea, but when used the right way, they create stunning pieces that could steal the show. They may be used to compliment your floral decor or used in large quantities to craft a statement piece on its own. Florists make use of pampas grass as part of dried botanicals to add spice to the floral arrangements and they undergo irradiation treatment before use!
- Pastels are staying. Pastel shades ranging from, mocha to pastel pinks teamed with soft greys, creams, and whites will be used to create a subtle ambiance.
- Vases are going to get bigger. Elegant and classic vases are not going anywhere but big vases are also going to be used to let the displays be striking and stand out.